Social contract of activation of family
__________________ №____ «_____»_____________20 __year (place)
_____________________________ as ________________________________,
(title of the representative body) (full name),
further referred to as “employment and social programs department”, on the one side, and citizen, _________________________________________________________________________, (full name, number, series of the identity document, INN, date and place of issuance)
acting on the behalf of the family – participant of «Orley» project and residing at _________________________________________, further referred to as “participant”, on the other side, have concluded the given social family activation contract (further – contract) to participate in «Orley» project on the following terms:
1. Subject of the contract
1. A subject of the contract is the complex of the actions directed to the exit of the participant from a difficult life situation which is carried out by department of employment and social programs and a family (citizen).
2. Obligations of the parties of the contract
(full names of family members)
monthly amount being___________ (___________________________) tenge
over the period from ________________________to _____________________ and (or) in a single payment in the amount of ___________ (___________________________)
tenge for а _________________________________________________________;
(personal farm (purchasing the cattle, poultry and other), entrepreneurship etc)
5. carries out quarterly monitoring of performance by the participant and (or) terms of his (her) family of obligations of the contract for implementation of the Individual plan (on the individual basis or with assistants).
3. Participant and (or) members of his family:
1) executes terms of the contract and actions for the Individual plan in full and take the actions for escaping of a difficult life situation;
2) satisfies conditions of the social contract(s),
concluded with the Job center;
3) as a result of participation in the state measures of assistance of employment finds a job with Job center and (or) department of employment and social programs;
4) takes screenings, examinations, treatment if shows socially important diseases (alcoholism, drug addiction, tuberculosis), and also, in pregnancy, gets registered in antenatal clinic before
12 weeks of pregnancy and gets observed during the entire period of pregnancy;
5) provides information on the circumstances influencing purpose of the caused monetary help and its size within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of appearance of specified circumstances to the department of employment and social programs;
6) in case of change of the bank account or residence informs department of employment and social programs by filing of application on these changes with the documents confirming corresponding changes;
7) provides voluntarily compensation of the unused or used out-of-purpose funds, and also the funds received illegally including, in case of identification of submission of the false information which caused irrelevant usage of ODP;
8) interacts with department of employment and social programs, the akim of the settlement, village, rural district, the consultant for social work and the assistant (in coordination with department of employment and social programs, the akim of the settlement, village, rural district) who is carrying out support of the contract, regularly submit all data on course of execution of the contract.
3. Rights of the parties
4. Regional/city department of employment and social programs:
1) requests from the third parties (the enterprises, tax authorities and other organizations and institutions) additional data on the income and property including money activity on bank accounts, the person and terms of his family, and also data on receiving measures of social adaptation for check of the participant regarding implementation of obligations under the present social contract of activation of a family;
2) checks the financial position of family (citizen);
3) uses the obtained information at the solution of a question of appointment (refusal in appointment) of caused monetary help;
4) stops payment of caused monetary help if the family (citizen) does not fulfill obligations of the contract and the social contract concluded with Job center;
5) demands well-timed and suitable performance of the contract;
6) resolves other issues within the contract.
1) receives the measures of social support provided by the contract and the Individual plan;
2) demands well-timed and suitable performance of the contract;
3) demands recalculation of the caused monetary help in connection with change of family composition;
4) gets advice and information, the bound to realization of actions of the Individual plan.
4. Responsibility of the parties for non-execution of terms of the contract
6. The participant and (or) members of his family bears responsibility according to the current legislation for providing the false or inexact data specified in the statement for purpose of the caused monetary help.
7. The department of employment and social programs and Job center bears responsibility for providing to a family (citizen) of social support in the volume provided by the present contract and the social contract, and also the Individual plan.
8. Maintenance and monitoring of the present contract and social contract conduct department of employment and social programs and Job center.
9. Bear responsibility according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for non-execution and (or) inadequate execution of terms of the contract of the party.
5. Unexpected circumstances
10. The parties are exempted from liability for the complete or partial non-execution of obligations at the unexpected circumstances provided by the civil legislation.
11. At emergence of unexpected circumstances the party, whose execution of any obligations according to the present contract was impossible owing to such circumstances, is obliged to notify within 3 (three) working days from the moment of beginning or the termination of unexpected circumstances.
12. The date of performance of obligations is under the present contract postponed in proportion to time during which unexpected circumstances, and also consequences caused by these circumstances.
13. If the impossibility of the complete or partial execution by the parties of obligations under the present contract in connection with the unexpected circumstances exists from above _____ (specify the period), then the parties have the right to terminate the present contract.
6. Other conditions
14. Changes and (or) additions to agreement of the parties can be made by signing of the additional agreement to the contract.
15. The contract comes into force from the date of its signing and is valid for 20 _____ years.
16. The contract is terminated by department of employment and social programs unilaterally at non-performance by a family (citizen) of conditions of the present contract and social contract concluded between Job center and able-bodied family members.
17. The present contract is made in duplicate, having identical validity.
7. Addresses and details of the parties
District/city employment and social center
Place for seal