The Ministry of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of the project "Development of labor skills and promote jobs," (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2016 "On ratification of Agreement on loan (Project on the development of skills and stimulating jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a contest for the vacant position of administrative assistant Group project management.
1) top and/or postgraduate professional education;
2) at least two (2) years of experience, advantage is experience in international organizations;
3) advanced PC user(it) (standard software word processing and spreadsheets);
4) knowledge of office management, organizational skills, effective business communication skills and correspondence, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on problem solving;
5) fluency in oral and written English language.
Selection of individual consultants will be held in accordance with the procedures outlined in the world Bank selection and employment of consultants by world Bank borrowers under IBRD loans and credits and grants from IDA dated January 2011 (revised July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the competition and who meet qualification requirements please in the term to February 9, 2017, to submit a summary in Russian and English and information demonstrating qualification in a selected job by email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line "Resume for administrative assistant".