In the Address to the people of Kazakhstan dated January 10, 2018 "New opportunities for development in the conditions of the fourth industrial revolution", the Head of state instructed to strengthen the relationship between work experience and the amount of social payments.
Head of state also instructed to ensure the growth of the average size of social payments from the State social insurance fund to 30% for persons who have lost their ability to work and have lost a breadwinner.
In order to implement the instructions of the Head of state, the Ministry of labor and social protection of population developed draft Laws of RK "On compulsory social insurance" and "On amendments to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on issues of compulsory social insurance".
The purpose of the draft laws is to strengthen the legal, economic and organizational basis of compulsory social insurance by revising the parameters of social payments for disability, loss of breadwinner, loss of work, in particular:
• increase in the coefficient of length of service in the system of compulsory social insurance by 2% for each full year of service in excess of 5 years;
• determination of compensation for disability not on average, but on the individual degree of disability;
• increase of the coefficients of number of dependents;
• growth in the level of income replacement for persons who have lost their jobs;
• increase in the duration of receiving social payments for loss of work.
The implementation of the bill is aimed at ensuring social protection of working citizens in the event of social risks.