THE PROJECT "DEVELOPMENT OF SKILLS AND STIMULATION JOBS"
Loan № 8490-KZ
Task title: "Providing consulting services for the organization of online training in the direction of "Professional IT skills" to improve the skills of unemployed and unproductive self-employed persons (scheme A) and existing employees in need of training (scheme B) in the Republic of Kazakhstan" for the duration of the Project until 2020", contract №: KZSJ-2.3/CQS -10
The Republic of Kazakhstan has received funding from the World Bank for project implementation "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs", and intends to use part of the funds for consulting services.
The Ministry of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan invites competent consulting companies ("Consultants") to express interest in providing services. Interested consultants should provide information that they have the appropriate qualifications and similar experience in providing the Services.
The criteria for selection are:
• Consulting firm must have at least three years of experience in provision of training services.
• Consulting firm should have experience in developing short-term training programs for a period of one to six months in the following areas:
- introduction to data analysis;
- machine learning basics;
- artificial intelligence basics;
- introduction to “Blockchain” technology;
- developer in virtual reality.
• Level of employment of persons trained in the consulting firm should be at least 60 %.
• Presence, quality and number of trainers of the consulting firm with international certification is an additional advantage.
• Consulting firm should have an online platform for short-term training programs. Customer and Consultant exchange data via RESTful API web services in JSON format. Consultant must ensure the presence on the online platform of the relevant web services RESTful API to interact with the portal of Electronic labor exchange (www.enbek.kz) of the Customer.
A provider can participate in a consortium to complete a task.
The expression of interest shall be executed by a cover letter with the return address, contact details of the contractor. In addition, you must provide documentary evidence of the legal status of the consultant (attach a certificate of state registration, a copy of the Charter and other documents, if necessary). To confirm the experience, it is necessary to attach contracts, acts of work performed, developed programs, expert opinions and other documents, if necessary.
We draw the attention of interested consultants to paragraph 1.9 of “World Bank Manuals: selection and recruitment of consultants by World Bank borrowers on IBRD loans and IDA loans (January 2011 revised in July 2014) ("Consultants Manuals"), which regulates the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may join with other companies in the form of a joint venture or subcontractor (sub-consultant) to strengthen their competencies.
In the case of a merger in the form of a joint venture or sub-consultants, the form of a merger should be clearly indicated in the cover letter.
“Joint venture (JV)” means an association whose legal status may coincide or differ from the legal status of its members, consisting of more than one Consultant, in which one partner is authorized to carry out business activities for and on behalf of all other partners in the JV, and in which the partners in the JV are jointly and severally liable to the Customer for the performance of the Contract.
Consultant will be selected by the Selection by Qualification of Consultants method (SQC) in accordance with the procedures specified in the Consultant Manual.
Additional information can be obtained at the address below during working hours from 9.00 to 18.00 hours of Astana time.
Expressions of interest must be submitted in writing and electronically to the following address (in person, by mail or by e-mail) no later than June 4, 2019 including:
Project management group "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs," (PMG)
The Ministry of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
010000, Kazakhstan, Astana, 29 Syganak Street, office 1507
Phone: (8 7172) 64 27 46